Augusta Plant Swap

keets(Z5 Oh)April 19, 2013

Saturday June,1 2013 Place: Augusta, is in NE Ohio on route 9, in-between Minerva and Summitville, in Carroll County. The swap will be held at the Fireman's Park on Andora Rd NE, you need to turn north at the Strawberry Festival Banner, the park is just up the road.

Time: 10.00 AM
This is our fifth swap. We have had four wonderful swaps. Anyone close enough that would like to join us, welcome. Come, meet new people, make new friends, enjoy yourselves, and get some beautiful plants. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

1. Trading Materials: plants, well rooted cuttings potted up, bulbs, shrubs, nice sized seedlings, garden material, lawn or garden ornaments, gardening implements etc. Please mark all plants with name or if name is unknown mark the care needed on a tag.

2. Plan For The Day:
10:00 to 12:00 people arrive, sign-in with the number of plants they have, get their name tag. Place plants in viewing and swap area, they will be marked with plants varieties. Visit with the other traders, and view the plants.

Noon: Lunch, after lunch door prizes will be awarded

1:00 Swap begins
Round 1 1-plant choice
Round 2 1-plant choice
Round 3 pick two plants
Round 4 pick three plants etc.

3. Door Prizes: We will have door prizes. If you would like to donate anything for a door prize it would be appreciated. A donation can be any thing you would enjoy receiving yourself. A special plant you would like to share, a craft item, something you think a gardener would appreciate.

4. Pot Luck Lunch: Please bring a dish to share with a serving utensil. Please bring you own beverage with personal plates and silverware. There will be a donation jar if you would like to help with the cost of the shelter rental.

If you are looking for a special plant, ask here. Someone might have one they are willing to share or they may be willing to make a private trade.

I hope everyone can make it again this year. Twila

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
keets(Z5 Oh)

I am not sure what I am bringing this year. Lilac bush rooted forsythia shrub rooted, hostas, lots of other things to sort though. I am looking for Lenten roses.

Bookmark   April 29, 2013 at 10:45AM
kin2mice(6b)

yeah!! Can't wait!

Bookmark   April 30, 2013 at 12:27PM
keets(Z5 Oh)

Posted an event for this swap on facebook.

Here is a link that might be useful: Augusta Ohio Plant Swap

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 11:33AM
kin2mice(6b)

I just posted my plant list on Facebook.

Bookmark   May 11, 2013 at 3:17PM
keets(Z5 Oh)

Rebecca, I looked for it but I couldn't find it could you post a link

Bookmark   May 12, 2013 at 10:08AM
More Discussions
September 28th -- Central Ohio Fall Plant Swap 2013!
I can't believe I waited this long to post this --...
alison
Fruitmania GS in Charleston, SC
On February 22, 2014 there will be a new event happening!...
cactusrequiem
Any teenage gardener who likes gardening read on.
Any teenage gardener on this site do you want to be...
Olwas2013
maps31
plants 4 story gardener aka BEV
HI BEV if your still wanting ditch lillies ,I can fill...
grannyfifty7
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™