Central Indiana Plant Swap
Hi everyone. Lisa is moving out of state and has asked me to take over the plant swap details. I liked how the swap has gone over the past few years so I don't plan to change a thing. We have had lots of great gardening fellowship, brought home a ton of new plants and have made new friends each year. If you are new to gardening and don't have much to trade, come anyway. We'll be happy to share our extras.
Here are the particulars:
1. Date/Time: Sunday May 16th @2:00
2. Location: Holliday Park 6363 Springmill Road
3. Bring your plants, self, family, friends, tables, chairs,snacks,beverages.
4. Pre-arranged trades through GW are helpful but not necessary.
5. Post here if you are attending so that we can all see who is coming and can check trade lists.
6. E-mail me if you wish to be put on the plant-swap e-mail list or if you have any questions.
7. Location in the park: Once you enter the park take an immediate left. Then pull into the first parking lot on the right. We will be under the giant sycamore tree.
8. Our motto is KEEP IT SIMPLE, HAVE FUN, MEET FRIENDS.
9. Weather: Unless there are storms, we will plan to meet even if it rains.
Hope to see you there!