Columbia SC Swap on June 5th

ccoombs1(7B SC)May 11, 2004

I already posted this on the Carolina Exchange area, but thought it was a good idea to post here too. I am hosting a plant exchange/get-together at my home on June 5th. It's going to be really informal and friendly, with a delicious lunch of grilled weenies afterwards. Anyone within driving distance is welcome to come. Please go to the Carolina Gardening forum for more information. Please also send me an E-mail so I can put you on my contacts list. I will send out directions and phone number via E-mail a little later on.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stardust(5b NE Ohio)

Glad you posted here. I cannot post at the Carolina Gardening forum, because ... I'm not in the Carolinas. But! ... my sister whom I visit every June to attend Park Seed Flower Days 'is'. I've been working on her to join GW. She is not a current member but was VERY excited about this when I told her. Perhaps this would be incentive enough to get her on-line (on board?). Anyway, if you could please e-mail her with details she is dying to know. I think she even has a friend to bring along.

dngsrar@pbtcomm.net

Please let her know if there is a stipulation about her non-membership and attendance as well. Thank you so much. I wish this was happening when I will be there but I will not be done with work yet for the summer in time to do this. I drive a school bus and our last day of school is June 3rd. Then we have annual physical check-ups to deal with immediately following. If I had a helicopter ... NOPE, wouldn't do it. TERRIFIED of heights. Have to let her be my proxy.

Stardust

Bookmark   May 30, 2004 at 9:54AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CaseysMom

Bumping this one up ~~~
Tomorrow is the Day!

Bookmark   June 4, 2004 at 4:56PM
More Discussions
Egg Plant
When is an eggplant ready to harvest? The plants is...
ryansveggiegarden
Central Ohio FALL Garden Swap September 20th!
(NOTE THE DATE CHANGE: Sept 27th is the correct date!) Terri...
alison
Central Ohio Plant Swap 2015
Central Ohio Plant Swap 2015 (14th year!) - FREE!! Who:...
kin2mice
maps31
A Comfortable and Relaxing garden Decorating
Garden design needs to be done in a way that makes...
jerrysherryxiu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™