Mid Atlantic Garden Visit/Potluck/Plant Swap-October 5th 2008

steve_nj(7-a)August 9, 2008

MARK YOUR CALENDAR & TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Here is the basic information:

Date: Sunday October 5th, 2008

Arrive 10:00 AM (unload plants and food in driveway and park across road on Sedgwick-no street sign on Sedgwick). Walk around garden, socialize, etc.

potluck 12 noon

Afternoon-plant swap(informal or prearranged trades), visits to nearby public plantings of hardy palms, crape myrtles, etc.

TRADING MATERIALS:Labeled plants, cuttings (rooted or unrooted), bulbs, shrubs, happy seedlings, seeds, garden ornaments,garden magazines, extra gardening implements, or any other garden-related items.

POT LUCK: Please bring a lunch dish (with serving utensil) to enjoy and share. Bring a chair if you have one (extra chairs here if needed). Plates, plastic silverware, napkins, cups, and iced tea & water will be provided.

This will be a wonderful chance to share our passion for gardening, meet other avid and learning gardeners, have a festive and delicious meal, acquire some new plants & share our extras. In addition, there will be a side trip to visit nearby public plantings which include cold-tolerant palms.

This should be a FUN, informal day to share our love of gardening! I'm contacting some gardening friends & posting on several boards. Hopefully we'll have a good crowd. You should bring a gardening friend, too! Please email if you need the address (Burlington County, N.J.)and so I can get a head count.

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE SWAP!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
princess_mimi(z5 6 OH)

Kewl! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Bookmark   August 17, 2008 at 11:12PM
More Discussions
murrieta, ca.
Any lady gardeners in 92562 want to swap tips and experiences...
paleogardener
North Charleston, SC Spring Plant Swap 2014
This is our TENTH ANNIVERSARY!! Wow, time really flies. The...
cactusrequiem
maps31
September 28th -- Central Ohio Fall Plant Swap 2013!
I can't believe I waited this long to post this --...
alison
Fruitmania GS in Charleston, SC
On February 22, 2014 there will be a new event happening!...
cactusrequiem
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™