October Blooms.

nultyDecember 13, 2013

Some of the October Blooms in my garden,..really similar to September Blooms,..however there are quite a few new blooms to view.

Video===October Blooms 2013.l

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
NHBabs(4b-5aNH)

I notice that you aren't getting responses to your videos as you did with just photos. It may be because many folks are like me and have too slow a connection to view videos readily, one of the downsides of living in an area too rural to have really good internet. If it's just as easy for you, I'd love to see more still photos since you have a gorgeous garden.

Bookmark   December 14, 2013 at 9:25AM
nulty

Hi Nhbabs,..i was thinking that perhaps everyone was busy doing Christmas shopping,..however you are correct about many people not having a strong internet connection and so not clicking the link also that i had more responses when posting pictures,..i will certainly start posting more pictures with the link to balance things out,..thank you for contacting me,..hoping you have a Happy Christmas and a great New Year.

Philip

Bookmark   December 16, 2013 at 12:44PM
NHBabs(4b-5aNH)

You, too, Phillip! I forgot to say that the aster is lovely, with such healthy foliage! Do you know the variety?

Bookmark   December 17, 2013 at 7:28AM
nulty

Hi Nhbabs,..this Aster really is not the best for my climate,..always misty mornings seeing i live close to the river plus quite a heavy rainfall,..for all seasons,..and so this Aster if not watched will get Mildew,..though solved with a mix of milk and water.

I believe this Aster is named Symphyotrichum novi-belgii,..or New York Aster.

There are others very similar and free from Mildew attack.

Bookmark   December 17, 2013 at 7:56PM
More Discussions
Weekend Trivia: Sunday
Brrr, woke up to no power this morning and the house...
cyn427 (zone 7)
Weekend Trivia - Saturday
Well, good Saturday morning, Cottagers. It is a brilliantly...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
Weekend Trivia: Sunday
Good morning all. It is warmer here today, but seems...
cyn427 (zone 7)
Anuual Hollyhock seed
I don't remember if I plant annual HH seed this Spring...
schoolhouse_gw
Weekend Trivia - Saturday
Happy Saturday Morning, Cottagers!! Well, it's a grey...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™