Central Indiana Fall Plant Swap
Once again we are planning a fall plant swap for Central Indiana (other parts of Indiana are welcome). As before it will be held here in Indy at Holliday Park. If you are new to gardening and don't have much to trade, come anyway. We'll be happy to share our extras.
Here are the particulars:
1. Date/Time: Sunday September 14th @ 2:00
2. Location: Holliday Park 6363 Springmill Road
3. Bring your plants, self, family, friends, tables, chairs, snacks, beverages.
4. Pre-arranged trades through GW are helpful but not necessary.
5. Post here if you are attending so that we can all see who is coming and can check trade lists.
6. E-mail me if you wish to be put on the plant-swap e-mail list or if you have any questions.
7. Location in the park: Once you enter the park take an immediate left. Then pull into the first parking lot on the right. We will be under the giant Sycamore tree.
8. Our motto is to Keep It Simple, have fun, meet friends.
9. Weather: unless there are storms we will plan to meet even if it rains.
Hope to see you there!