Dirty Knees Garden Club of Texas...fun fun fun

carolann_z8(8)November 1, 2004

Hi everyone.

If you want information about our new Garden club then email me.

About The Garden Club

We are a friendly, informal group of Gardeners. Most members live in Ft. Worth, Texas and the surrounding areas. We will meet regularly to share gardening tips and advice on flowers, roses, veggies and native plants. We will take several road trips a year. We will also learn new propagation techniques, tour local nurseries, and share ideas for garden crafts! This garden club is for everyone who wants to join and no one must be approved. This is only a temporary site until the web page is set up. We have no membership dues and no officers! Everyone chips in when needed, and decisions are made as a group. We don't have set dates for meetings, as meetings may consist of a tour of one of the members' gardens, tours of local nurseries, or garden crafts at one of our homes. We also love to meet at new member's homes to help in the planning of their garden! (And also to help fill in the empty spaces!) We want this to be an active garden club and welcome all ideas. Happy gardening, Carol Ann

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
garden_stalker(Z8/DFW)

Hi Carol Ann,
Your club sounds exciting and fun, is it open to folks living in Carrollton too? I would love to join, please let me know ok, thanks!
Marci

Bookmark   January 11, 2005 at 8:32AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carolann_z8(8)

Hi Marci, we'd love to have you. We have a new club name now. It's The Garden Gate Club. I'll give you the info. via email.

Bookmark   January 11, 2005 at 4:10PM
More Discussions
Any teenage gardener who likes gardening read on.
Any teenage gardener on this site do you want to be...
Olwas2013
Deltona Fl Plant Swap this Sunday 6/30
Having a impromptu plant swap this Sunday morning,6/30...
saultic
Mongomery, AL Get Together-Daylily Club
I posted a message about finding the Montgomery daylily...
tigerlily_al
Fully automatic mini climate controlled garden for balkonies
Hello, my vision is it to develop a mini wheather box...
ecosystem
looking for kindred spirits
Hi... does anyone know of a garden club/interest group...
roksee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™