Update from Leasa

downeastwavesDecember 6, 2010

Hi Garden Friends!

It's been a long time since I visited and I figured it was about time for a visit and to get reacquainted with the Cottage Gardeners.

Lots happening here, we've had non-stop company for weeks! LOL the 'Old Fixer' is doing a great job! We now call it ''Fortress 14 Key'.

New gardens every year and more planned for next year. I've been really bad about taking pix and keeping up with the website. Mac changed its way doing things and all my old sites are missing their pix--bummer. But the new software is fun and I just made up a page of the 2010 gardens--so wish I had taken more pix, oh well, next year!

Hope some of my old buddies still here and can't wait to meet some new folks! Annette and Lorna said hi over on Conversation--a place that is fun to hang out!

Leasa

Eastport, Maine

PS If you use Firefox, the pix will not show up, sorry about that! I have no idea why.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gardens 2010

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
downeastwaves

Hmm....not sure why it did not pop up try this!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gardens 2010

Bookmark   December 6, 2010 at 9:44PM
pippi21(Z7 Silver Spring, Md.)

Why won't Firefox let us see your pics? Boo!Hoo! Maybe some computer geeks will tell us why and how to find a solution.

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 9:48AM
mrtulin

bummer

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 11:46PM
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada

Try Safari, I can see the pictures there but not using Camino which I use most of the time.

Annette

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 4:23AM
natal(Louisiana 8b)

I remember when you were just starting on your fixer-upper. What a difference between then and now! It's absolutely gorgeous as are your new gardens. I'm so envious of those orange poppies! Very pretty.

Pippi, I use Firefox most of the time, but was able to view Leasa's pics on Safari.

Bookmark   December 21, 2010 at 4:58PM
downeastwaves

If you want some orange poppy seeds I will be happy to collect some for you next year.

Bookmark   December 21, 2010 at 8:56PM
natal(Louisiana 8b)

Leasa, thanks for the offer, but I haven't had a lot of success with poppies. I seeded some corn poppies last year and wasn't too impressed. Your pic does remind me of a patch in my parent's back yard (northern Indiana) when I was a kid.

Bookmark   December 22, 2010 at 1:22PM
More Discussions
Introduction! (plus a question about gaura)
Hello, all! I'm new to the forum, but have been gardening...
michellecoxwrites
Weekend Trivia - Saturday
Well, good Saturday morning, Cottagers. It is a brilliantly...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
reminder of spring
post your spring pics from last year This post was...
davids10 z7a nv.
Weekend Trivia: Sunday
Brrr, woke up to no power this morning and the house...
cyn427 (zone 7)
Weekend Trivia: Sunday
Good morning cottagers! Do you remember how I was bemoaning...
cyn427 (zone 7)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™