WANTED: Strep leaves

lilypad22(7)June 13, 2008

I have a few named streps and am looking to trade for other strep leaves I don't already have. I could trade strep leaves I have that are listed below or young african violet plants or leaves. I have some "wasp" violets like vespa verde, trailers, semi-minis', standards. Also some episcia.

Some I have to trade are:

Paloma -

Bluebird-

Iced Pink Flamingo- - varigated leaves

Zoe-

Inky Frills-

Pink Surprise - pink

Canterbury Surprise- varigated leaves

Happy Snappy

Meg

Thanks, tish

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tamixwp(SE Texas 9a)

Do you have anything rooted?

Tami

Bookmark   July 2, 2008 at 12:13AM
lilypad22(7)

Well, I have a lot of leaves down, but only a couple rooted. I have trouble with the strep leaves, cutting them and putting them down. I've mostly been successful with putting the cut stem end in the soil (like a violet leaf)and getting one or two plants. A friend can put a cut leaf section down and get dozens of babies from it, but not me, not yet anyway. Maybe by august I'll have something rooted. I also have a lot of young violet plants and rooted leaves and a baby blue moon chirita and a lot of different chirita I could give (or start) leaves of..a couple rooted cuttings of koleria and a few episcia as well. I will not be able to trade now until mid Aug as I have several mini trips planned and I won't be able to receive a package of plants until then. Thanks for replying...it's slow here. tish

Bookmark   July 3, 2008 at 8:15PM
carol222

Hi, tish,
I'll have some leaves and baby plants ready in August. I'll have streps, some charita, petrocosmea if I'm lucky. I'll be out of the country until late July. Let's talk in Aug. and make a trade then.
Carol

Bookmark   July 6, 2008 at 8:15AM
More Discussions
Anybody have sinningia Super Orange?
I have a friend who is into sinningias who would really...
audrey_gw
WANTED: siinningia seed trade anyone?
Hello all,Please check my list if you would like to...
Jannich
WANTED: Smithiantha, Achimenes, Kohleria
I'm looking to trade plants with someone who has the...
Ceropegia00
WANTED: Info wanted :Sinningia supplier
Hi, Can someone tell me who is a good supplier for...
rose318
HAVE: Episcia Jakety (not yet released) and Nematanthus 'Black
Hello, I registered this cross earlier this year and...
Dorydl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™