WANTED: Info wanted :Sinningia supplier

rose318(z9tx)June 4, 2012

Hi, Can someone tell me who is a good supplier for sinningia, episcia, other gesneriads.

Thanks!

Patti

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
davioletman

For sinningia's, Dave's Violets. You can google this name to get his website. He is very well known for his sinningia's and my suggestion is to order early in the year as he runs out quickly. Great selection! Also Karutz Greenhouses carries a limited number sinningia's and other Gesneriads.

The Violet Barn for episcias and other Gesneriads. Great selection! Can be ordered year round, though the best time in my opinion is early spring (before the shows start) and late summer. Will not ship episcias after mid-Sept. due to sensitivity to cold. They are located in upper NY state. Another good source Lyndon Lyon's also in upstate NY. All can be googled for website addresses.

Dave

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 7:40PM
rose318(z9tx)

Dave,
Thank you for taking the time to share your information on reliable sellers. I will definitely check them out. Thanks again for your help.
Patti

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 11:22PM
mrsbonnie1

I have a good supply of sinningia's, which are you looking for?

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 12:52PM
aviolet6(7)

In response to mrsbonnie1 -- do you still have extra sinningias?i would like some. I like the one in your picture. Also if u have the one that has the word Pussila in the title. - cant remember the whole name. Anyway I can trade violet leaves or just pay your shipping cost. You can email me. Thanks
Tricia

Bookmark   September 21, 2012 at 1:55PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Episcia Plants
I am looking for Episcias. I have several pink Episcias,...
blanche_2008
HAVE: Sinningia
I have sinningia bananas foster and argentine hardy...
floridagirl
WANTED: Interesting, unusual or uncommon species Gesneriads
Hi, I'm looking for interesting species Gesneriads....
mark4321_gw
wanted: iso sinningia snowflake
I have been hunting around for this plant and haven't...
wec1957
WANTED: any pink leafed episcia stolen please
looking for episcias, will pay postage or trade violet...
lovesangels
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™