Looking for assortment of cuttings or leaves.

coyleNovember 7, 2009

I will send you a bunch of stuff in exchange (or pay you via paypal.) If you let me know the kind of FL plants you want I probably have it or it's around here. The only seeds I have that are desirable are malabar spinach but I have lots of other things, just let me know what you are interested in. I have an african violet holder with 9 pots and a bunch of hanging baskets that I want to put various trailing plants. My favorites are nematanthus (sp?) and columneas (but the aeschynanthus are nice too.) Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
irina_co(z5 CO)

Coyle - sorry - I am going to touch your post - otherwise it will be sitting on the top forever. We have an Exchange part of this forum for such posts.
In February you have 2 african violet shows coming in Tampa and St.Pete. Usually you can find oodles of gesneriads on these shows.

Good Luck

Irina

Here is a link that might be useful: 2 shows coming

Bookmark   November 10, 2009 at 6:54PM
suecirish(6 SE MA)

I posted a response to your similar post on the Plant Exchange page. See the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Exchange Posting

Bookmark   November 11, 2009 at 6:41AM
coyle

That's great Irina. There's a show in Valrico which is just a few miles from here. Do I have to be a member to attend? Guess I just have to be patient and wait until Feb.

Bookmark   November 12, 2009 at 11:12AM
irina_co(z5 CO)

Nope -

they would like you to join them - but for attendance and sale - everybody is more than welcome. But if you join them - you will get even more cuttings for free. In our club we always ask the newcomer what plants he/she is interested in - and try to bring a welcome box for this person.

I.

Bookmark   November 18, 2009 at 3:10PM
coyle

We got pregnant (due in june :) and I completely spaced the valrico show but I think it would be in my interest to join as NONE of the local stores are carrying these plants.
They told me in the spring but I'm not seeing them yet and a lot of the nursery's don't even know what I'm talking about. My Mom gave me a cutting that's doing fine so all I need is some cuttings (though I'd gladly pay at this point for some well established plants.)

Bookmark   April 16, 2010 at 10:47AM
More Discussions
WANTED: I also want florist gloxinias
Unfortunately I don't have any to trade but I have...
LindainAlaska
wanted: petrocosmeas, streps, gloxinia, for named av leaves
Looking to expand my gessie collection. Here's what...
fawnee0214
HAVE: Episcia Jakety (not yet released) and Nematanthus 'Black
Hello, I registered this cross earlier this year and...
Dorydl
HAVE: Aeschynanthus radicans 'Rasta'
I posted this in the main Plant Exchange Forum as well,...
ashley05 (MI zone 6a)
HAVE: Episcia Plants
I am looking for Episcias. I have several pink Episcias,...
blanche_2008
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™