My Artabotrys droopy

rajiramJuly 25, 2012

My dog pulled the Artabotyrs I bought out of the planter last week. The roots and the leaves were intact but completely out of the soil. I planted it back in the same soil. It has been gradually going droopy. I am keeping it in the shade.

Is there anything I can do to save the plant. Will it survive?

Thanks Raji

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bunti(7)

Raji,

I am so sorry about your plant. First time I am seeing an Indian is having dog. I used to have 2 dogs. they used to pull all my plants from pots the minute I leave them at home alone. they like to pick the veggies from the plants and eat them. They like to go under the eggplant plants and get the eggplants from plants and eating them. they used to eat tindora and green pepper too.

Now my kids are spoiling my plants. my little one(1 1/2 year old) like to carry the pots from here and there and slowly takes the plant out the pot. my elder one(3 1/2 year old) sees me cutting the bushes, he cuts my plants in the pots. Yesterday he cut my grand duke supreme and jasminum flore plena.

Kids and pets are cute. after spoiling they look at us so innocently.

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 3:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rajiram

Yes They are.
My son did his part. Now he is older. So I started intensive gardening. But his dog Oreo (puppy, so cute) did the same thing.
Funny thing is Oreo loves to eat carrots and nectarines. This is the first time I am seeing a dog eating fruits and veggies.

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 4:33PM
More Discussions
Suggestions for Southern CA Zone 9b
Hi All, After my first of gardening, I have discovered...
KJMM
Osmanthus fragrans 'Fudingzhu'
I bought three large plants because I read about their...
KJMM
Magnolia macclurei
Magnolia macclurei (Michelia macclurei) blooming images. Do...
jujujojo_gw
Petunia 'Cottage Queen'
Has anyone ever sniffed this petunia? I noticed it...
Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)
' daphne odora'. Are they hard to keep alive as many say?
If they are not for you, especially in my climate zone...
meyermike_1micha
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™