Big Native Plant Sale this Sat (Apr 12)
The annual spring native plant sale put on by the Georgia Native Plant Society is this Saturday in Marietta (near Paper Mill Rd).
We'll have well over 4000 plants, including the best selection of hundreds of native azaleas in bud and almost-bloom.
A partial plant list is on the website but we didn't list items in small quantities nor have we gathered all of our donations yet. So there will be some surprises.
Plants are sourced in several different ways:
- they are raised by us (no pesticides!)
- they are rescued from local construction sites (no pesticides!)
- they are donated from member gardens (few if any pesticides, no pesticides from mine!)
- they are purchased from nurseries
- they are donated by nurseries
We are a unique sale with some plants that you won't find anywhere else (because they are not in the nursery trade). Come get a piece of local! Hope to see you there (I'll be in shrubs and trees).
Here is a link that might be useful: Link to info