What is this?

kudzu9(Zone 8a - PNW)April 16, 2013

I was cleaning out my garden shed and sorting through various fertilizers, soil amendments, etc., and came upon a big bucket of something granular that I failed to mark. If anyone has any ideas about what this product is, I'd appreciate your input.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

in my experience most of the granulars look about the same, but undoubtedly it is a slow? release fertilizer.
I have done the same thing in the past, finding an unlabeled bag of something, and decided to use it up in an area of shrubs or bushes that were at the far edge of the property and I wasn't that concerned about.

    Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 2:15AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It looks like a product I use, a granular slow release vegetable fertilizer called Greenall Tomato and Vegetable Food.


    Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 12:54AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hello....I have been searching for information on preventing...
Gaint tomatoes
Can anyone recommend a gaint tomato variety for southern...
Help Growing a Carolina Cross Watermelon
I plan on growing the Carolina Cross Watermelon variety...
Giant Watermelon anyone??
Hey everyone. I'm wanting to grow giant watermelon...
Wanted Giant Pumpkin Seeds.
I am looking for Giant Pumpkin Seeds for child's garden.All...
Sponsored Products
Feiss Infinity 28" High Oval Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
Whitehaus WHFLATN2018-WHITE 20 Reversible Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
$579.00 | Blue Bath
Floating Ginkgo Leaves Sculpture - GOLD
$520.00 | Horchow
Fairmont Designs 30" Lifestyle Collection Shaker Vanity - Dark Cherry
Modern Bathroom
Justice Design Group FAL-8703 - Aero 3 Light Bath Bar - Oval Shade - Brushed Nic
$320.00 | Hayneedle
Florence Style Loft Right-Arm Wool Sectional Sofa in Dark Gray
$1,199.00 | LexMod
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™