Welcome back, Jon!!!!!!

greenelbows1(z9--so LA)August 8, 2004

We missed you! And now I have another reason to be grateful to Patrick Worley besides his beautiful gesneriad and begonia hybrids. Doin' the happy dance!!!
Nancy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maggie99(8)

Jon, It is good to see you posting again, both here and on Gphiles..

Looking forward to seeing you at the 2005 in Portland

Maggie

Bookmark   August 14, 2004 at 9:56PM
jon_d(Northern Calif.)

Hi Maggie, thanks for the welcome back. I am looking forward to next year in Portland. At this point I am all enthusiastic and planning to drive up with a car load of plants for the show and sale. Hopefully I will follow through next year.

Today is our chapter meeting so I must search around for show and tell plants and raffle plants. My Petrocosmea begoniifolia is flowering nicely despite not getting repotted since I bought it (it now is in a nice little pot). It is so tough, and grows outdoors in bright shade. I better put leaves down for next year!

Jon

Bookmark   August 15, 2004 at 12:59PM
KarenMN(NYC)

Thank you, Jon, for your most recent and previous advice--much appreciated--on this forum and others. Such advice, obviously from many years of experience, always much appreciated.

Bookmark   August 16, 2004 at 10:10PM
maggie99(8)

Hi Jon, Now that you have put your foot in it, I will expect that carload of plants for the show and sales room..LOL You see, I drove down to Sacramento with our table favor plants and trade plants and show plants....hehe so If I can you surely can. We will need all the help we can get. I had the plant inspector over to get me past the order and he gave me the paper, I felt so smug pulling into the inspection station, and all I saw was a sign that read "proceed with caution". I felt disappointed as I was so prepared.....now you know if I had not gotten that paper. I would probably have been stopped....:)

Maggie
Newberg, Oregon

Bookmark   August 20, 2004 at 12:52PM
susancarol(7)

It is nice to see you posting again, Jon. We've missed you on lots of forums.

Susan

Bookmark   August 27, 2004 at 7:48PM
More Discussions
When to repot a strep to a large pot?
This isn't about freshening the soil, which I do regularly...
judyj
What have we here?
Grown from a forgotten seed batch: Some kind of Kohleria...
rusty_blackhaw
Looking For Streptocarpus Seeds
I am someone who had passion for Streptocarpus when...
Primeroseguy
Nyc gesnariads
Anyone in nyc want to trade leaves/cuttings? Rather...
nycav123
Chirita Tamiana advice, please?
Hello, I'm a faithful "lurker" in this forum,...
mkjones
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™