A few flowers left on Friday

nat4b(4)July 27, 2012

It's sad to realize that there won't be blooms in August, well maybe Stella only, or maybe Final Touch will last at least till the beginning of August. And last year I had some blooms in.. October! Oh well..

Here is what's blooming today

Beautiful Edgings

Cat Dancer

Guilded Appeal - one bud left ready to open tomorrow maybe

LFO on Shores of Time - I am not sure why the discoloration like water damage, and on other flowers too

Super Mama :) And yesterday was 6 blooms! It's not quite so purple as in the picture

:) This is George Jets on, not recognizable, but it's the bud George built. There is another one but so tiny I don't know if it has a chance

Last red noid

and my late noid (midrib)

Today the Olympics start! I like to watch what I can, though I was not happy with the last Olympic coverage (beach volleyball for hours! and just seconds for some other sports). Will anybody watch? :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

I am not going to watch as it is not important to me. Have too much else to do anyway to spend hours on TV. I know what you mean about the daylily blooms flyung by. Same thing us happening here.

But I do love all the blooms you have today. Beautiful Edgings would be my favorite.

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 12:39PM
organic_kitten(8)

Super Mama is a real trooper and so pretty. As for the Olympics, I may watch a very few events, but not a lot...too much I would rather be doing.
kay

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 3:41PM
mizellie(z7 Al)

I will watch as much as possible of the Olympics but like the others, I have tons to do. I can and will pass on the Volleyball because I care nothing for it. Super Mama is my pick for this thread.. Ellie

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 3:51PM
shive(6b TN)

Maybe you will have some rebloom later, especially if you get some rain. These are all very pretty. The trio of Super Mama is my favorite.

Debra

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 11:52PM
More Discussions
Cures for Cabin Fever!
It has been too long this winter we are having!! Too...
Cindy zone 6a
Need some serious Daylily help
We are upgrading the front of the house with new railings...
msskriss
How do I delete photo before it is posted?
If you upload a photo from your computer to a post...
Julia NY
How cold can it get!
I am experimenting here!! seeing if I can start a...
Cindy zone 6a
Emmerich Daylilies
These are some of the Karol Emmerich daylilies I grow...
Julia NY
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™