WANTED: Any Type Of Gourd Seed

susan_222(7)May 11, 2006

Any type of gourd seed that I can try, would love something that i could get to grow over an arbor. I know little about gourds, but would love to have something different and for interest. I just moved here to TX and have very little to trade but will gladly do SASE if anyone is willing. Thanks so much. Susan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosiepawprints

I have a few mixed gourd seeds and some penguin gourd seeds. I dont have many but I would send you a few of each, perhap enough to get you started. I have never grown the penguins before but the plants emerged quickly and are doing well so far. I havent grown gourds in a few years, but in the past they were pretty easy to grow and nearly maintenance free. If you want my seeds I would be willing to trade for some of your nasturtiums. I have lots of other seeds at home, I have to check but i prob have something to get you on your way with the butterflies and hummming birds too (morning glories) let me kno
-Rose

Bookmark   June 16, 2006 at 1:27PM
mmaynard

Susan and rosiepawprints, I have some gourd sees. I have martin house bushel, tobacco, apple and swan seeds. I don't have a lot. They were given to me to try. I have planted all I can for now. I will gladly share with you if you send me a SASE.

Bookmark   June 18, 2006 at 9:27PM
shyrock

I have alot of large birdhouse gourd seeds, and some luffa, bushel, and maybe some canteen seeds left. Just let me know where to send them.

Bookmark   July 12, 2006 at 12:20AM
More Discussions
WANTED: have egg gourd seeds
i have egg gourd seeds for trade from my list .
zinnia_blooms
HAVE: Ornamental gourds
Hi all! I currently have seeds for the following gourds:...
heathersgarden
HAVE: The Great Feast Seed Swap
Come join us for the Great Feast Seed Swap. For all...
booberry85
WANTED: Golden Hubbard/ Boston Marrow squash
Hi I am a 14 year old newbie gardener looking for Golden...
Yazan
HAVE: Rouge Vif D' Etampes
Willing to trade Rouge Vif D' Etampes A.K.A. Cinderella...
pepperfanman
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™