need to select an eco cabinet now....shaker style white painted. So, which brand is best? Semi-healthy, no formaldehyde but is quality and reasonably priced? Leaning towards Christiana.....anyone have these installed?
1. Breath Easy [from Green Depot in NY]
2. Tedd Wood [from Barron Kitchens in Gaithersburg, MD]
3. Ecofriendly line from Executive Cabinets [from Amicus Green Building in Kensington, MD]
4. Earthfriendly by Christiana [from Kitchen and Bath Studios in Bethesda, MD]
5. - KountryKraft [from an independent designer, love her, maybe not the cabinet brand]
6. CrownPoint [direct + milkpaint :) [but pricey!]
Should I consider any other brands? Should I immediately eliminate one from my short list? Is there somethings that i should be looking for to compare these brands?
Does anyone have installed cabinets that are eco-friendly and they love?