Plant swap-near Alpena

muggsey(z4/5 MI)March 30, 2005

Hi, were having a plant swap on May 28th from 10 am to 1pm.

When you arrive you will be given tickets for the ammount of plants you bring in. You may only take out the same ammount of plants.Bring in containers that you won't mind not getting back. Label each plant as to what it is and whether for shade or sun. Please no: Purple coneflowers, Shasta daisy or black eye susans.Everyone seems to have plenty of these. You may also bring in fruit plants, shrubs, small trees or vines.

Please post here and I will reply.

Address to follow by email- if anyone is wanting to come to it!

Thank you,

Muggsey/Sandy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenmaker79(zone 4/5)

are white lilacs ok to bring to trade? I have some nice starters that need to be dug up so was wondering if thats an ok trade.

Bookmark   May 14, 2005 at 5:59PM
toomanyanimals(5b/MI)

Sandy, I know I had contacted you thinking I might be able to make it to this swap, but now I'm working that weekend. Just wanted to let you know.
tma

Bookmark   May 20, 2005 at 8:50AM
compost_hugger_nancy(z4/5 NES MI)

Muggsy: You are close to me! I'd like to hear of any 2006 exchange. I moved up to Atlanta, MI and wondered with a few places I've passed if they'd welcome a 'stop in' admirerer. Wonder if your place was one of those.

Hey! Too many animals, guess what....I am within an hour from Alpena!!! You came to my last house in Romulus for some plants. And I had been to yours.

If you find out when and where this next year perhaps you'd want to stay overnight with me to attend the swap. I missed out on all the swaps last year downstate and would love to gety together!! I'll let you know if I hear of one in time.

Send me a private email and I'll give you my new address and phone number.

Bookmark   January 17, 2006 at 1:58PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Northern Ohio Tree Trading
I'm in Bedford, Ohio and interested in sharing, trading,...
actionclaw
WANTED: need stella's
I need stella daylilies for a project. I will pick...
simplycharming
WANTED: Wanted: Pepper seed trades
Check out my trade page. Thanks
thepodpiper
WANTED: want older blue hostas for dls
HI, ARE YOU MOVING OR RELANDSCAPING ...i AM NOT INTERESTED...
simplycharming
HAVE: Multiplier (Egyptian) Onion/for Strawberry plants
Want to do an exchange for Everbearing Ozark Beauty...
happytomato2008
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™