Purple Queen (Tradescantia pallida) problem help ?!?
OK board mavens help me out here with my Purple Queen:
* Put in nice bed in the early summer
* Nice container grown plants from Pike
* Noticed when transplanting that a few of the runners were rotting off at the ground
* Thought this was overwatering at the nursery maybe
* Problem has persisted
* Every day I pull great handsful of dead runners; rotted off at the ground causing the runner to die.
* Bed is high and dry not overwatered - VERY careful about that
SO WHAT IS IT ???