Advice on where to buy plants - Detroit Metro area
Hi. I'm a new home owner and would like to tinker around in my garden. At present, my concerns are
1. to revive my lawn to be lush and healthy - be it with lawn seeds or fertilizer
2. plant some good perennial low maintenance groundcover and/or plants in a shady area on the NW side of the back of the house and deck
3. plant some low lying low maintenance perennial plants as a groundcover under the pre-existing plants, trees and shrubs in the front of the house - full sun
4. get some good indoor plants - perennial
5. work on the doggy urine burn patch on the side of the house & deck
So where do I go for shopping for these in the Detroit Metro area esp. in Oakland or Wayne counties? I've seen some catalogs like Michigan Bulb - are they any good? Thank you for all your help!