I have been waiting for my loofah gourds to dry but the vines are still green and tonight it is going to be 30 degrees. Should I still leave them out or should I pick them and bring them in? Thanks, Les
Les, sorry I didn't drop in to see your post before. How did you make out? I don't know the answer to your question either! Probably, I'd try covering them and see if they make it into an "Indian summer."