Fall Garden Expo

vicki7(z7 N.Ga.)September 10, 2008

The Hall Co. Master Gardeners' Fall Garden Expo is this Saturday, Sept. 13th. Just thought I'd remind ya'll. They are having lots of vendors selling plants, crafts, etc. The hours are 8am to 5pm. There is more info at the Hall County Master Gardeners website. Vicki

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vicki7(z7 N.Ga.)

I did go to the Expo this morning about 9:00 and there weren't very many people. Came home with a camellia sasanqua 'Yuletide'. My daughter has one and it is beautiful and just covered with red flowers when it blooms. Also bought a small Joe Pye weed. There are none growing wild on my property so I thought I'd try and grow some. Did anyone else go?

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 3:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stevega

Vicki, thanks for the heads up. I went by the facility earlier in the week and didn't see the sign. It looked to be about 2/3 the size of spring and there were more people a little later.
I got some asters and euphorbia from NLB and bog salvia, hot lips and a variegated sedum from McMahons. I was hoping to find a variegated lacecap hydrangea (I had several at my house in Marrieta) but have not been able to find them since.

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 9:02AM
More Discussions
Where to find African Violets in Atlanta
Does anyone that uses this forum know a nursery in...
frankielynnsie
Atlanta Seed swap
Would anyone be interested in doing an Atlanta seed...
planterjeff
Georgia (Piedmont region) - new NABA chapter
To all butterfly enthusiasts in Georgia: The North...
memays
Where should I plant a fatsia japonica?
Other than, in a milder climate. I've had it in a pot...
esga
Pomegranate tree
Will a pomegranate tree grow amd produce fruit in GA?...
natalie4b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™