Divide now or wait until Spring?
I have a decent sized clump of Maiden grass I'd like to get a start from and replant nearby. It's beginning to get chilly here in NC but no freezing temps yet. Would it be wiser to wait until Spring or do you think I can pull it off now without any complications?
thanks for your advice