HAVE: Heirloom Garlic Plants for Flower Bulbs

catsoup(zone 6)March 16, 2006

My Mother-in-Law gave me a start of this garlic probably 30 years ago. Her Mother-in-Law gave them to her I don't know how many years before that. I have both the garlic plants or the little bulblets that are produced on the top of the garlic in the late summer and fall. I am looking for flower bulbs hardy in zone 6. I love the pink daffodils if anybody has some to trade. If not, please let me know what you have to trade.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mammaofive(z6wv)

I would love to try your garlic! I do not have pink daffodils but I do have:

Lotus seeds (yellow)
grape tomato seeds
double datura seeds
canna tubers (king humbert)
yellow daffodils (blooming now ready to be dug!)
dwarf sunflower seeds
black eye susan vine seeds

Please lemme know!

lisa

Bookmark   March 21, 2006 at 7:13AM
organic_garden_girl

grape vine starts, white may blooming vintage rose (single petal),pink fairy rose, bags of rabbit droppings great for the garden, vintage strawberry starts (got to taste them) way to many seeds to list, walking onion, I do not know what they are called but its a early bulb flower that is blue,purplish and it comes on in the early spring most beautiful to plant in your lawn to signal springs arrival and then they are gone before your first mowing of the lawn,but great multiplier and it leaves waves of purple/blue bell like flowers dancing in the spring wind and rain oh and the leaf looks kinda like grass (I love them)...surprise flower can not remember its name either this is a large bulb that has only leafs in the spring and early summer and then a stalk shoots out after the leafs have gone bursting in to a beautiful shade of light pink, trumpet looking flower in a set of three on each stalk approx. 18" high,...yellow and purple iris, mamosa tree seeds,these are smaller trees with a pink poofy flower (really quite nice),well if you r looking 4 something special this year let me know and thanks I would love some garlic

Bookmark   March 11, 2007 at 10:34AM
dannette1980(6)

would love to have some of these, I have a few kinds of flowering bulbs... check out my list, to see if I have any you may want...

Bookmark   September 26, 2008 at 7:56AM
More Discussions
Wanted: Heirloom seeds for community giving garden
Am a volunteer at a community garden in Annapolis,...
oceano79
HAVE: lots of heirloom vegetables, herbs
Have lots of vegetable seeds and rare herb seeds and...
reba_nc
WANTED: Permelon ??? sp?
My grandmother grew 'permelon'. I am not sure of the...
esofva
HAVE: Heirloom veggies
I have to trade Cherokee Trail of Tears pole beans,...
stargazer943
WANTED: Looking for heirloom tomatoes -
HI, anyone have any of the 40 varieties listed below?...
irish_rose_grower
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™