HAVE: have : lots of mints and herbs - need to find them a new h

myohhmy(z5 MICH)January 1, 2007

Hi,

In my winter planning for the garden next year. I have decieded to take out all my mints and quite afew of my herbs.I am changing my herb garden into a white flower bed and I am chainging my mint bed into a succulant garden.

There's probably 10 or more herbs and at least 7 different type of mints. see my page which although not updated will give you a good idea.

SOOO I have alot to trade. I am not too picky at what I get in exchange. Any iris, daylily, succlant, sedums, white flowering or black flower zone 5 hardy perinel, autumn joys, canna, dahlia, hens and chicks - named or un named would be great. I am starting a new bed at my moms and whatever I get in trade will go over there. or if you have alot of anything and need to get rid of it let me know.

Due to bad past expereiences I will NOT send out unless I have either traded with you before or until i receive a delivery confirmaton that you have sent your package to me. Sorry to have to do this but if you are a serious trader you will not mind. I prefer large trades and will not do single one item trades.

I plan on sending all orders out in the spring.

email me if you want to set something up.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mjtd(oh z5)

greetings will you have in spring have of the tri (3) colored sage to trade??? also any re blooming iris or re blooming day lillies any color x orange i would be interested in... will have to trade red daliah tubers apple mint pine apple mint joy pye weed purple iron weed let me know GOD BLESS

Bookmark   January 7, 2007 at 9:23PM
alex2007_2007

hi,
i live in upstate new york and will have lots of comfrey, solomon's seal, tansy, etc. i would love to trade for your mints. i can start shipping as soon as the ground thaws. all good wishes.

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 4:45PM
mommicked(8NCCoastal)

I would love to have some of your mints, esp. the ginger, marshmellow, penny royal and even some sage. I have some cannas, croscomias, possibly some ginger. PLMK
Susan

Bookmark   February 15, 2007 at 10:52PM
kotzurc(9)

Hello,

I am interested in your different types of mint. I am especially interested in the reg. mint, ginger mint, orange mint and the penny royal mints. I have never traded with you before so please let me know if you are interested. Check my trade list to see if there is anything you might be interested in.

Bookmark   February 19, 2007 at 11:10AM
purplerosy

Hi!
I am looking 4 choc mint,catnip and cannas!I only have postage.Let me know k?

Bookmark   April 14, 2007 at 3:46PM
ediblegardengoddess(5)

i would love some herbs and mints please check my trade list see if i have anything you would like,thanks,sheila

Bookmark   May 12, 2007 at 10:53AM
stardust(5b NE Ohio)

I'm interested in a few of your mints (Marshmallow, Ginger and Orange).

I have many things to trade but in the spirit of your post request I have to offer ...
D.L. Moonlit Masquerade
D.L. Pandora's Box
un named mini Bearded Iris in dark purple
un named Hen's and Chicks
Creeping sedum light green with yellow blooms

Thanks!

Stardust

Bookmark   May 27, 2007 at 8:22AM
kelboindy(6B Southern Indiana)

Hi, I am brand new on this site, I would love some of your herbs and mints. I would be happy to send a lot of orange daylilys, I dont know the name, but they are big double orange flowers, I also have black hollyhock seeds,and I dont know if the autumn joy sedum is seeding yet but I can check tomorrow. or dig a small clump.
I understand your not sending until recieving, seems fair..

Bookmark   November 19, 2007 at 9:41PM
ash9494boo(7)

i have dried lavender! i could send you some

Bookmark   November 28, 2007 at 7:07PM
herb_lover_grower

Hi I do not know if you have anymore herb seed left, but if you do I would like to send a sasbe. Thanks

Bookmark   April 10, 2008 at 10:31AM
newgarderner(z8 WA)

Any more left for sasbe??

Thanks

Bookmark   April 14, 2008 at 1:50PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Cuban Oregano Plant /Seeds
I am looking for either cuban oregano either seed or...
rose_123
Wanted: Free seeds or cuttings.
Looking for free seeds or cuttings, will send a SASE...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
WANTED: Rosemary
I would like some rosemary seeds or cuttings look in...
lavenderpyly
WANTED: Medicinal Herbs
I think I have all the culinary herbs I need. Now I'm...
EricaBraun
HAVE: curry leaf seeds
I have fresh seeds. Looking for "exotic herbs"...
coing
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™