wanted: wanted- mints and herbs

angel2008April 17, 2010

This is my first time posting in this area, and I am new to outdoor gardening. I dont have alot of plants to trade, but I would love to have a garden for mints and other herbs. I am looking for ANY starts of any you may have, in exchange for postage..or homemade 8 oz approx wt(or 2 -4oz approx wt) goats milk soap bars, honey-almond scented.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ilazria(6a)

I can send you rooted pieces of either applemint, peppermint, or vinca (not an herb, but I figured I'd toss it in as an option.) I have dill, cilantro and evening primrose seeds. I've had some luck with rooting pieces of rosemary and lavender just by sticking them deep into the ground and keeping them moist. I also have a few other things if you want to check out my trades list.

I'd love to trade for your Dark purple and white Lilacs. If you want a bunch of things, I would also like the bee balm and creeping phlox.

Bookmark   April 25, 2010 at 11:01AM
akidleativy2(z9 CA)

I can send you chocolate mint and spearmint in exchange for lilacs. I love the super fragrant ones, any color. Will this work for you?

Bookmark   April 30, 2010 at 4:21AM
chemicalrxn5(6)

are the lilacs rooted? i would love to trade some plants with you for a white and a dark purple lilac (i have two 12ft tall lavender lilacs) and some creeping phlox.
i have grapefruit mint, lime mint, lavender mint, black stem peppermint, orange mint, ginger mint, kentucky colonel spearmint, sweet woodruff, tansy, Monarda fistulosa, Comfrey (sterile), Lemon Balm, and Soapwort (saponaria officinalis).
Even if you don't want to trade or have plants to trade i'd be happy to send them to you for the postage.

Bookmark   May 11, 2010 at 2:57AM
angel2008

OMG, I have been so involved with starting a hosta garden that I completely forgot to check this forum. I am trying to do both a hosta and herb garden this summer. I am so sorry for not answering, if anyone is still interested in trading or postage PLEASE let me know.
Corinne

Bookmark   June 22, 2010 at 2:11PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Mint, similar to Peppermint
Hello, I am new to gardening and really only want some...
Nikesh
WANTED: Peganum harmala Syrian Rue for Quick Trade
Weeded around Rue and have three healthy starts about...
mamabear
HAVE: curry leaf seeds
I have fresh seeds. Looking for "exotic herbs"...
coing
WANTED: Corsican Mint
Years ago I was fortunate enough to have this mint....
Rosie1949
wanted: wanted: united plant savers?
I was hoping to join...or start...a chain of like-minded...
boredsogarden
Sponsored Products
Volt Storage Ottoman in Red
$49.00 | LexMod
Robert Abbey Rico Espinet Churchill Aged Brass Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus
Area Rug: Lyon Lifestyle Collection Firework 3' 9" x 5' 2"
Home Depot
Tissue Box Cover
$95.00 | Horchow
Alberta Table Lamp in White & Maple
| Dot & Bo
Component Playgrounds Triangular Rings-Plastisol Coated - TRI RING-PLASTISOL-B
$68.00 | Hayneedle
Meridian Weathered Paprika Sectional Corner Chair (Frame Only)
Grandin Road
Pomegranate Red Throw Pillow
$110.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™