wanted: wanted-herbs, etc.

angel2008June 23, 2010

Hi Everyone, I posted back in April about starting a herb garden, and a few responded. However I also was starting a hosta garden at the same time and became very involved with digging up a area, for the hostas and herbs and planting, the hostas that I completely forgot to look back at this section of the forum :( so now I am ready for my herb garden and was wondering if anyone would have any starters of any type of herb, expecially the mints (would love apple, pineapple and chocolate) and calming herbs. I am fairly new to gardening and dont have alot to trade, but the ones who did respond last time were interested in my dark purple and white lilac starters. I still have some of those, or I could pay postage. Also, can anyone suggest a really good book on herbs? PLEASE let me know if you have anything.

Corinne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buylady(z5b IL)

hi its long time since you posted but i have peppermint,spearmint, lemon balm,queen anns lace,probably more just can't think LOL

Bookmark   July 4, 2010 at 2:31PM
angel2008

buylady, I sent you a email. I am still looking for some chocolate, apple and pinapple mints. No one seems to sell it locally.

Bookmark   July 5, 2010 at 8:24AM
angel2008

Buylady, I have had no response back from you. Could you please get in touch with me. I was interested in your mints.

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 9:56AM
bellashere(9a)

Hi angel2008,
I have some spare herb seed. I'm also looking for sages,basils and mints. I am willing to help you for a SASBE.

erika/ bellashere

Bookmark   July 16, 2010 at 8:48PM
angel2008

Hi Erika, Could you tell me what seeds you would have? I still am hoping to get some starts of the differant mints, especially chocolate, apple, and pineapple. I love teas and want to try making my own.

Bookmark   July 19, 2010 at 2:51PM
More Discussions
have: mrs burns lemon basil for trade or sasbe
This year I let my mrs burns lemon basil seed itself...
reyna1
WANTED: wanted mints, henna, angelica archangelic, comfrey,etc
Hi, I'm interested in any but mostly medicinal herbs: Mint-...
jkar4
Lemon grass and chocolate mint.
Looking for lemon grass, chocolate mint, and sage seeds!...
carolinam
HAVE: Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap
Hello Everyone! I'm hosting a swap and I would love...
stardrifting
HAVE: curry leaf seeds
I have fresh seeds. Looking for "exotic herbs"...
coing
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™