have: mrs burns lemon basil for trade or sasbe

reyna1(Zone 8)September 5, 2010

This year I let my mrs burns lemon basil seed itself and the lemon basil appeared in several pots on its own. I also have one huge lemon basil that has the truck of a small tree. This thing is about 2-3 feet wide and about 2 feet tall. It has already bloomed and has lots of seeds. I like the plant, as when you brush up against it - it sends out a really strong lemony smell, but I don't use it in any cooking. This is a pure mrs burns lemon basil and not crossed as i have not grown any other type of basils other than this.

I have lots of seeds of this (still on branches). If you would like some in trade for something please post here or if you would like an SASBE, please let me know.

If you send an SASBE, please make sure to send enough postage as I will not be including extra stamps to make sure it gets to you. Also, include a small note with your address on the note and what I am sending you as I may be getting lots of sasbe or trades. Just makes it easier on everyone.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tumblingtomatoes

Hi, I would love to try this basil for sasbe. How many stamps should I include in it for return postage & where should I send it to?
Thanks so much for sharing! :) Have a great weekend ahead!

Bookmark   September 9, 2010 at 10:53PM
woomill(8TX)

Hello!I would like to try some mrs burns lemon basil for sasbe.Please email your address.

Bookmark   September 21, 2010 at 5:52PM
thnkfl4plntz(7)

Hi, I'm just checking to see if you have any Mrs Burns Lemon Basil seeds left. If you do, I'd like to send you a sasbe. Please let me know how much postage you'll need. Thanks so much, Joe.

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 9:29PM
girlwithagreenthumb(9)

That's very generous of you! I would love to SASBE, please email me the address.

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 8:56PM
greentwig(7)

Hi,
I would like to have some of your seeds if you still have any. I would have to do a SASBE (Does this mean "Self addressed stamped business envelope?) if that would be okay. I recently moved and had to leave all of my plants behind. I really do miss my garden.
Thank you!

Bookmark   July 9, 2012 at 8:57AM
pduck42(7)

HI
DO you have any seeds for sase? I would love to have some lemon basil or any other kinds of herbs? I am trying to establish a herb garden.
Thanks,
Penny

Bookmark   January 25, 2013 at 6:02PM
More Discussions
WANTED: wanted
st. johns wart
plemons-grower
WANTED: wanted mints, henna, angelica archangelic, comfrey,etc
Hi, I'm interested in any but mostly medicinal herbs: Mint-...
jkar4
WANTED: Dormant French Tarragon root
I have several tomato seed( Indian Stripe .Aunt Ruby) and...
tandrew31
WANTED: chinese celery and winged bean for trade
Hi. This may sound a bit strange but I am looking for...
hilee
WANTED: Corsican Mint
Years ago I was fortunate enough to have this mint....
Rosie1949
Sponsored Products
Orange 45607R 23.8 ft 5C Green Wire 70 LED Christmas Lights
EnvironmentalLights.com
Butler Artists' Originals Prescott Bench
Beyond Stores
AZ Patio Heaters Patio Heaters 38 in. Heavy Duty Tan Portable Patio Heater
$29.99 | Home Depot
Federico Leather Chair - LT SPA BLUE
$2,929.00 | Horchow
Encore Sienna Dark Wine Rectangular: 5 Ft. x 7 Ft. 6 In. Rug
$199.00 | Bellacor