2-4 yr. old lenten rose seedlings...a friend is gifting to me

cadillactasteJuly 8, 2014

I am beyond thrilled...I just recently stumbled upon lenten rose. I must say all colors are amazing...I mentioned on Facebook that it was going to be a must in my yard. And...she popped on asking if I would like some seedlings. 2-4 year olds. I jumped at the freebies! And am thrilled to get them later this fall.

She said she has 50-100 she can send me. If I don't take them...they would just be tossed out. Pinching myself...pretty excited...just had to share my good fortune!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dbarron(z7_Arkansas)

As a general rule, hellebore seedlings tend to resemble their mothers (lol), so depending on how many different plants she has, you may have a whole lot that look about the same.

Bookmark   July 12, 2014 at 9:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cadillactaste

I'm fine with that actually...it's for around the memorial area for the family dog. I actually prefer large clusters of one kind in large groupings. So that will work for me. Thanks for explaining that. It was something I was willing to deal with if they were a variety...they are lovely so I figure I could just deal with a mixture of color. So...you made my night saying what you did.

Bookmark   July 12, 2014 at 9:42PM
More Discussions
Helleborus for sun
I have a flower bed that I want to re-do. I'd like...
jeanerz13
Ordering from Pine Knot
Anyone ordered there? Do you think that quarts from...
dbarron
New Transplants
Hi, I recently planted a couple of Hellebores in my...
mavarin
need a few hellebore seed
happy to pay postage for non white or non lavender...
nixon
no flowers
I moved and split a hellebore 3 years ago, since then...
mayslass
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™