Just saying hello!

bruggirl100(z9 FL)September 11, 2005

I am a newbie to this forum. I'm living in Florida now, but I'm moving to S. Georgia, and I'm going to try to do some heirlooms there.

Have just been reading and learning, but I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions, and begging plants and seeds soon! LOL

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Raymondo(Armidale, NSW)

Hi bruggirl100 and welcome. I'm only an occasional visitor here but there's usually someone happy to answer questions, at least, I've always found it so. Hope the move goes well.
Ray

Bookmark   September 12, 2005 at 8:13AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryinpnw(z8 OR)

Hi bruggirl100,

There are some expert gardeners on these forums, so I'm sure you'll learn a lot. I've received much good advice.

This forum is not as active as I wish it would be. Much discussion of heirloom tomatoes on the tomato forum. Although you can talk hybrids if you wish. Lots of us grow at least a few of them, or grew them before we learned about heirlooms.

Hot Pepper forum and the vegetable forum have some talk about heirlooms. Just click around and explore.

You might also look at the top of any particular forum pages before posting a question. Some of them have an FAQ section that may answer your questions.

All the best.

Mary

Bookmark   September 17, 2005 at 11:57AM
More Discussions
cord seed
I am looking for an old corn seed called Thompson's...
georgigirl_2008
black Siam tomato
I am growing a Black Siam Tomato this year and as with...
barbara97801
rutgers vs stupice
I live near Chicago. For our 2015 garden I have devoted...
braidwood13
Is liriope an heirloom?
Weird question, I know. But a friend is searching for...
dabbler-wmn
Bottle brush seeds
Lady in Spain interested in purchasing bottle brush...
Mary Ellen Lynch - CA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™