i live in ks and want to swap seeds w someone

medontdo(8)April 30, 2007

is anyone willing to swap seeds w me?? especially fruit seeds? i have blueberry that i just got today. but i have alot of flower seeds you could look thru my list and see if there's anything you'd want. or even to sasbe. please consider it. thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hotzcatz(Hamakua, Hawaii)

Aloha,

Other than trading for seeds from Hawaii you could check the website for the College of Tropical Agriculture in Hawaii:
http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/seed/

I order seeds from them occasionally.

Here is a link that might be useful: College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources

Bookmark   May 2, 2007 at 5:28AM
medontdo(8)

thanks, i forgot all about posting here, LOL i actually grew a banana seedling, i am so excited, from the seed of a banana that my daughter was eating. LOL goofey. but i had to try it! no buddy wants to trade banana seeds or anything. but someone traded me some kiawana seeds or something like that, and i got some cycad, coontie and am getting a sago pup in pretty soon, so now i want some fruit still and some flowers. that away i can have my get away, LOL you have a great day!! and thank you so much. sorry so late!!!

Bookmark   May 16, 2007 at 11:53AM
izzybelle(11)

medontdo, what type of wisteria seed do you have? I have kaffir lime seeds, curry leaf plant seeds, star of India seeds, and vigna caracalla seeds. I am really interested in wisteria. Does it do well by seed? How long will I have to wait for blooms?
Thanks,
Lee

Bookmark   August 26, 2007 at 5:20AM
More Discussions
Hibiscus group on Big Island?
Anybody know of a Hibiscus group or society or club...
steiconi
Growers Wanted: Native Hawaiian Plants
Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any fellow "Native...
Cyanea
Wetland taro in a bucket
Does anyone have experience growing wetland taro in...
Anakaleki
Starting Lilikoi from seed?
Aloha, Have tried and tried, and can't seem to figure...
garden_isle_dave
Upcountry Vegetable Gardening Hawaii Island
Finally retired, and ready to start a new vegetable...
volcanovillage
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™