Fridays pictures,I had not posted.

jean_ar(z8 Ar)July 24, 2012

Last Bloom on this one on the reblooms, so sad to see them quit blooming.

This one had not opened fully yet, but was trying to do it before the sun got on it.

The water drops you see is not rain.I had watered them earlier that morning.

jean

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
organic_kitten(8)

Very pretty for last blooms, Jean. It's been a long bloom season, hasn't it? I especailly like China Bride and Sabine Baur
kay

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 8:04PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Thanks KAY, CHINA BRIDE is still going strong on reblooms.i think it still has around 10 buds left.I found a rebloom scape on PANDORA'S TREASURE this morning when I was watering potted ones.I didnt know if it would rebloom or not, since it bloomed late,and had bloomed IN december too.It was sent to me in August and bloomed in December, so it started late this spring.

jean

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 8:16PM
nat4b(4)

HBHMB last blooms look great, and my other favorite is China Bride, it just blooms and blooms :)

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 11:34PM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

I know what you mean about being sad to see them go. So many of the daylilies here are totally done and it is just too early for that to be happening. LAST REWARD is my favorite of this batch.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 11:50PM
houstmag

China Bride is still putting out some beautiful blooms and is always my favorite.
Linda

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 9:01AM
avedon_gw

I have a story for you, Jean. I love your China Bride so much, I looked it up on AHS database. The info that came up wasn't anything like your picture, so I was puzzled, got busy doing something else, and forgot about it until I looked at this post. This time, I did it again, and everything came up just right. I finally realized that the first time, I had typed in the name China Doll! All your blooms are lovely, can hardly think about the end coming. Every time I see green on the radar in Arkansas, I hope you are getting rain. Avedon

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 9:28AM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

AVEDON: Thank you, ChINA BRIDE has been blooming a long time and is still blooming.one of my favorites.
LINDA: thank you. I love it too.
RITA:Thank you for your comments..I get depressed when the daylilies are finished for the year for awhile.I still have a few still blooming, just 3 or 4 blooming, but,i found a rebloom scape on PANDORA'S TREASURE YesterdayIts only about 6 inches high, so will be awhile before it blooms, but,I was happy to see it.

NAT: Thanks for looking and commenting

Jean

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 4:31PM
shive(6b TN)

China Bride is so pretty, and that's great that she's reblooming so late. I wonder if we would love our daylilies, if they bloomed year-round.

Debra

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 6:33PM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

Past years I got depressed when the daylilies ended. That is why I really got so heavily into the late bloomers. This year bloom season is going by so fast that even the lates will be done before you know it.

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 6:35PM
JJOF

I get sad when the blooms are all done too.
Jason

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 7:42PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

DEBRAwell, I am glad I am not the only one to get depressed for awhile when the daylilies stop blooming for the year so I know I am not so different :-)

Jean

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 11:00PM
More Discussions
Now for charming "C" daylilies!
Let's see what you all have, I Need to add more to...
sherrygirl zone5
Joan Derifield or Man of Sorrows
I would love to have both of these, but I'm thinking...
ruthz
How cold can it get!
I am experimenting here!! seeing if I can start a...
Cindy zone 6a
Cures for Cabin Fever!
It has been too long this winter we are having!! Too...
Cindy zone 6a
naming a daylily
I have a few nice seedlings here but none that I would...
marricgardens
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™