want to trade

johndp8888(Oahu, Hawaii)September 19, 2008

There has been very little interest in the exchange portion of this site. I just put up an offer of various native hawaiian and polynesian plants such as veriegated Noni on the exchange. Lets see if we can get the exchange going again.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ohiagarden

I am on Oahu and am interested in Native Hawaiian plants to trade. Though not varigated Noni. New to this forum. Do you have a list of what you are looking for, or what you have?

Bookmark   September 19, 2008 at 12:28PM
johndp8888(Oahu, Hawaii)

I have Lama, Noni, various Pritchardia "Loulu" palms, ground covers, Ohai, Naio, Naio papa, Dwarf Hau, Papala, Maua, Sometimes Dellisia, some Maile. If I can figure out how to add to my info page I will add more. If not send me your E mail address and I will send you the entire list. I also can get to Amy Greenwell in Capt Cook to pick up nearly anything they grow.

Bookmark   September 28, 2008 at 8:04PM
ohiagarden

quite a collection! me email is ohiagarden@gmail.com. I would like to see what you have. then of course, I hope I have anything worth trading. right now, i have aalii seedlings.. Have you had luck airlaying ohia lehua? of your list, I am interested in the Lama. Are you looking for anything>

Bookmark   September 29, 2008 at 3:59PM
mikevanecek(Zone 8 TX)

I live on the mainland and am seeking any and all kalo varieties from Hawaiian gardeners and enthusiasts. Especially the heirloom varieties that are getting harder and harder to find. I'm not allowed to ship plants back to the Islands tho - so if there's any other way to compensate you, let me know.

Bookmark   October 11, 2008 at 5:44PM
More Discussions
Pepper seeds
I was thinking of ordering some peppers. I live on...
Backfreeze
Vireyas in Hilo
The local chapter of the Rhododendron Society is doing...
steiconi
Identification of Plant
Can anyone tell me what this plant is? I have googled...
possiexx
Geiger tree
Hi there, I recently came across a small geiger tree...
dazed77
Streptocarpus in Hawaii
I've grown Streps in cooler climates before, but now...
maui_jen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™