Trying to get all 50 states Hawaii too MIchigan

mastergarder2003 Lixey(5 MI.)December 30, 2012

Hello Iam usually on the seed swap forum. But I cannot find anyone from Hawaii to finish tradinig from all 50 states a goal I have. If possable can we email a trade even one pak for one pak. I have Kale blue curly, and some Swiss Chard, mentioned on one of the Hawaii grows well forums. I have a long list too. but dont want to mail much as the cost not sure of shipping. Any takers here let me know how to go about a trade with the great State of Hawaii. I love Lettuce and spinach which dont grow so well there .Love snap dragons,or Zinnias too. What do you have and want let me know and we can email mine is on my mastergarder2003 name double click to see the list and let me know thank you anyone Help. Bon.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hotzcatz(Hamakua, Hawaii)

If you are sending commercial packets, then there won't be any problem with sending seeds to Hawaii. If these are non-commercial seeds, then it might be best if you had them inspected by your state agricultural office before sending them. Otherwise the post office may end up confiscating the seeds.

Postage to Hawaii is the same as any other state. Packages get expensive if you use any method other than the post office, though.

Lettuce grows well here and we even have a few varieties which are almost a specialty. "Manoa" type lettuce is lovely. The easiest way to get seeds for it is to order it from the University of Hawaii: http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/seed/seeds.asp#lettuce

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 2:50AM
More Discussions
Tindora or Ivy Gourd ( coccinnea grandis)
I have heard that Tindora or Ivy Gourd ( coccinnea...
trivedi_south
Identification of Plant
Can anyone tell me what this plant is? I have googled...
possiexx
Hibiscus group on Big Island?
Anybody know of a Hibiscus group or society or club...
steiconi
Pepper seeds
I was thinking of ordering some peppers. I live on...
Backfreeze
WANTED: newbie
Aloha, I'm a newbie. I'm starting an herb and veggie...
krwhit
Sponsored Products
Digging Deep Trowel
| Dot & Bo
Chelsea Home Mini 6 Drawer Dresser w/ Mirror in Mahogany Stain
Beyond Stores
Designers Fountain 4208 Bistro 5 Light Chandelier in Pewter Finish - 4208-AL-PW
$95.00 | Hayneedle
Roman Leopard Rug 6' x 9' - BROWN
$899.00 | Horchow
Luxury Sleep Mattress
$149.99 | zulily
Textured Lines Rug 12' x 15' - WHITE
$5,899.00 | Horchow
Spring Air Back Supporter Firm Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - AL
$564.99 | Hayneedle
We Can Do It! Poster
$59.99 | Dot & Bo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™