I just noticed that my hibiscus plants have what appears to be patches of white fuzzy stuff. Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it?
It's called whitefly... a nasty parasite that loves hibiscus. The only thing to do is spray constantly, a systemic pesticide is best. Oil based sprays are probably effective too but don't last long. Spray often. If you don't spray your entire plant will have wisps of whlte cottony stuff all over it.
I hate whitefly .... but it can be beaten.
Is it what is in this link to pictures with whitefly?