I am Miserable!

organic_kitten(8)July 26, 2012

OH rats! First day at the gym. I have muscles hurting that I didn't know even grew there. Came home and cooked, then canned a couple of varieties of pickles. Vegged and watched Doc Martin.

These sore muscles are going to get worse before they get better...I can tell. Why does healthy living have to hurt?

kay

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Julia NY(6)

LOL Kay. I don't go to the gym. I just step outside and sweat it out for a couple of hours. ;-). Come winter, I will have to think of something though besides shoveling snow.

I also love Doc Martin. One of my favorite shows. Hope they continue with the series.

Julia

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 8:57PM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

Oh Kay LOL! With all the work you do in the garden I don't see how you even need to go to the gym.

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 9:14PM
pat_tea(PNW, Van,WA)

LOL! My garden is my Gym too. I live on 2.5 acres of hills so I get a work out just opening my front door. We are still doing dirt work so I'm also on a construction site.

I try to drink lots of water and I go to bed smelling like icy hot. . . it helps a little. Keep up the good work.

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 9:45PM
avedon_gw

I spent years working out doing aerobic dancing, weight lifting, tread mill, water exercises, etc. ad infiniatum. My reward is osteoarthritis--will hip replacements be in my future? Now I exercise by walking 50 minutes most mornings, doing housework, and some yard work. It will have to do, and I try to eat sensibly with low fat and low calorie foods. It will have to do for me at this stage of my life. Avedon

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 12:19AM
More Discussions
Seedlings that you can't wait to see how they do this year
We all have some seedlings that we can't wait to see...
dragonflypond
Who's still on the forum?
Uneasy making. Is this still going to work for comments...
organic_kitten
What are you most looking forward to this spring?
I know just having winter and all the aggravation it...
organic_kitten
"Debugging" New Dayliles
Last year I ordered some dayliles online I think may...
antlil
Voles have started....again!
Have found the first vole tunnel in a while...in the...
organic_kitten
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™