Colorful BLOOMS today.....................................:)

deangreen(7b OK)July 2, 2014

The photos above show Siloam Rhinestone (P Henry 2003) one my favorites!!, next A Day at the Peach yes, again, and Party Array (Branch 1956)

the photos above show my coral double seedling, and then Midnight Smoke Rings, and Baby Dragon's Tongue (Blanton 2009).

Below are photos of FFO on Marama (Mahieu-Burris 2007) today!! worth the wait. and next is Jason Salter, and a nice clump of Siloam Sunburst (P Henry 1977). ÃÂ We have the old and new today!

I was up on the roof putting a flag up and took this photo of the north bed, gives one a different perspective on the garden. ÃÂ the last photo is the little space between my neighbor on the south and me. A new bed is going in around that Vitex our front!! ha

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maximus7116(MI)

Siloam Rhinestone is spectacular. The color and watermark are perfect.

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 9:39PM
shive(6b TN)

You gotta love that Siloam Rhinestone with its bright, saturated color. I love the photo you took from the roof. Your garden is just overflowing with color and wonderful textures!

Debra

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 9:52PM
Julia NY(6)

Another great group. Siloam Rhinstone is a stunner but all of them are lovely.
Nice shots of your gardens.

Julia

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 10:00PM
organic_kitten(8)

They are all pretty, and I like the coneflowers with Worth the Wait, but siloam Rhinestone is gorgeous!
kay

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 10:06PM
mantis__oh

It looks as though you too have to deal with a small yard. What cannas are you growing?

Show us more of Marama. Siloam Sunburst seems like an oldie gem. Was unaware of it before. Your seedling is opulent and brilliant. (But it looks a bit short.)

Siloam Rhinestone is a bitone?

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 10:39PM
deangreen(7b OK)

thanks all. I always wonder, there must be a "method to the madness" that is my north bed. ha but I like to think I keep enough perennials in there so that it's not just a bed of daylilies, then when there gone nothing...thus the mix up.
I DO like S. Rhinestone with the clear color and watermark. I've been trying to cross it back to its seedlings to get something lighter pink or red with the same light mark. blah blah. This has been a pretty fun summer with all the rain. lots of rebloom on stuff. and its almost the 4th! usually by this time it's about watering stuff for survival and the last of the daylilies. ha

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 10:51PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

well, I am not feling very good tonight, and I don't want to backtrack to find the name, so I will just say,I love that first one, gorgeous,and I really like the shots taken on the roof. you have lots of nice colors today. very pretty ones.

jean

Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 12:43AM
More Discussions
Spiders in the garden.
I was thinking maybe we could do a post with everyone's...
Billi
Those wonderful "W" daylilies, let's see them!
We would like to see all of the wonderfyl W dsylilies!...
sherrygirl zone5
As I Promised, Photos...Spring's Coming
Here you go, As I said, it is just the beginning, but...
organic_kitten
Seedlings that you can't wait to see how they do this year
We all have some seedlings that we can't wait to see...
dragonflypond
Joan Derifield or Man of Sorrows
I would love to have both of these, but I'm thinking...
ruthz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™