Look who was hiding in my mailbox!!!

FlowersForMyFarm(WI z4)October 27, 2006

Yahoo....Santa's elf was in my mailbox!!! What a super surprise!!! I've been lying around all day with fever, sore throat, chills, everything including my hair hurting etc. so I decided to try and walk out to the mailbox thinking a bit of fresh air might do me some good....and it sure did!!! I almost fell over when I saw the little elf peeking out at me. I sure made it back into the house a lot faster than I went out, I could hardly wait to get in and open it. LOL

Inside I found the most wonderful hosta seeds....Wiggle Worms, Sagae, and DB X DB seeding. I'm so excited!! The postmark is Minneapolis so - thanks Teresa!!! The Wiggle Worms and DB say they are from Ken's garden so a big thanks to Ken for sharing too. You've absolutely made my day, I can't tell you how much better I'm feeling already. :-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Teresa_MN

I got some seeds from Curtis who got them from Ken. He sent them to me cause I got him a Hyuga Urajiro from Hideko and he wanted to say thanks. I had more seeds than I have room for so I decided to share!

There are 3 more of you that will be getting a surprise in a day or two! And you must post a photo of your elf!

Bookmark   October 27, 2006 at 4:59PM
More Discussions
josephines123 z5 ON Canada
When To Re-pot?
When is the correct time to up-pot a hosta? Is it when...
santamiller
Here's how to enter your zone on Houzz
I noticed that my zone didn't show up since the move...
santamiller
Hosta Trek fans … we lost Mr. Spock
May he live long and prosper in the garden … Miss...
bragu_DSM 5
NH hostas here
Doesn't look like much but in a month it will. Excited...
ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™