Catch Up - New Additions II

hostabffAugust 9, 2014

Here's a few more new additions blooming for the first time in my garden. New additions blooming for the first time in year two is like opening a wrapped gift ...

Mean Green (was on the wait list and was pleasantly surprised to receive it this year)

Heavenly Angel Ice - finally bloomed when I moved it, almost lost it because it was in too much shade

Greywoods Sunny Smiles

Greywoods Fashionista

Greywoods Road to Mecca

Catcher in the Eye (gift plant)

My Garden Shed - after four years of plastic hanging in the windows, it took a wedding in my yard this year to get me to install the windows. It looks so cute now.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maximus7116(MI)

I want to live in your garden shed. We turned our garden shed into a temporary guest house to bunk a few people over a holiday weekend. Other than being bombarded by bugs, it was a decent accommodation.

Your additions look great. It looks like the Greywoods group really likes your location.

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 10:26AM
hostabff

Chris - you are too funny, however I get it. My dream shed would have a sitting area inside where I could entertain - however I only had room (and $$) for an 8 X 8 shed.

Greywoods intros grow well in my garden because Greywoods Farm is only about 20 minutes away from my home. A nice place to visit if you ever come to Northeast Massachusetts.

This post was edited by hostabuff on Sat, Aug 9, 14 at 11:07

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 10:54AM
nat4b(4)

All great new additions. Love Mean Green! What a nice color. Would love to add it too. Garden shot with the shed is very pretty.

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 4:54PM
Maryl zone 7a

Beautiful mixture of forms in your garden. They say to see if you have "good bones" in your landscaping take a black and white picture of the garden. Yours would most certainly pass the test. On your daylilies I like the color of Mean Green. My favorite though is your picture of Road to Mecca. ......Maryl

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 5:48PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

well,I have to say MEAN GREEN is very pretty, like the color a lot.That one and CATCHER IN THE EYE are my favorite here. Nice looking shed.

jean

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 7:10PM
mantis__oh

Which of the Greywoods intros do you like the most? Is the base color of Road to Mecca as starkly white as your pic?

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 8:11PM
shive(6b TN)

All of the Greywoods intros look great! Your garden shed is charming!

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 8:44PM
hostabff

Mantis - Road to Mecca is a little more cream in person (still on the white side). My favorite Greywood that I own is Greywoods Cowgirl Cassanova. The one I love that I do not own is Greywoods Lips a Quiver

Bookmark   August 9, 2014 at 11:14PM
organic_kitten(8)

Your shed is so pretty. I like the siding on it. My shed is 10X12, and I guess I could put an area in it, but it isn't even electrified. As for your flowers, I love Mean Green and Heavenly Angel Ice the best, but all are lovely.
kay

Bookmark   August 10, 2014 at 11:01AM
More Discussions
Voles and Snow Cover
With the great weather today I did some cleanup in...
HoosierBob SW Indiana Zone 5
Best deer repellant?
I'm fairly new at daylillies, and I know that the deer...
bigack
Daylily Grab Bag
I found a plant sale given by our local Daylily Society....
srks72
I need help on plant choice for a narrow strip walkway 1' X 40'
I live in Southern California beach area. Currently...
anna
Hooray! The Bradford Pear Tree is Down!
We had been intending to take it down for a year, and...
organic_kitten
Sponsored Products
Safavieh Nottingham Taupe Nailhead Club Chair
Overstock.com
Lazio Thermostatic Bamboo Shower Panel W/ Hand Shower and Two Body Jets - Bamboo
Signature Hardware
Twin Call Giclee Set of Four Shades 3x6x5 (Clip-On)
$49.99 | Lamps Plus
Red Barn Wrapped Canvas
$99.99 | zulily
Serena & Lily Border Frame Duvet Cover
Serena & Lily
Handwoven Beige Tiger-Striped Mandara Shag Rug (9' x 13)
Overstock.com
Design House 31W x 22D in. Granite Single Sink Vanity Top - 553255
$444.99 | Hayneedle
Centauri Starburst 33" Wide Bronze Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™