WANTED: hosta Trade

flowergazerMay 17, 2007

I can't believe that I have not one Hosta that people are interested in, so I try again because I am excited to trade.Maybe because I am a new collector and so many of you have been collecting for years, but I can only trade plants you would be happy with. I have Standard Gold, Patriot, Francis Williams, Teaspoon, Wolverine, Summer Breeze, Regal Splendor, Golden Tiara 2 Big Blue ones Not sure of Identity.Blue Cadet? Dianna Remembered, Fair Maiden , Pilgrim.

Thanks Brenda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
indyrose(z5 Indianapolis)

What are you looking for in trade??

Indyrose

Bookmark   May 17, 2007 at 9:07AM
twin_too(5 IA)

I'd be interested in trading for your Teaspoon, Wolverine, and Summer Breeze. Check my list, not all are divisible, but I'm sure I have some hostas you'd be interested in.

-Pam

Bookmark   May 17, 2007 at 10:14AM
flowergazer

I have several Hostas even though it has only been 3 years, I get excited and buy what I see.I am now learning the value , sizes and growth rate of Hosta plants.When I started buying Hosta's I would buy several of the same kind for edging unfortunatly my lot is not huge and I am running out of room for repeats and would like more variety.I would like Brenda's Beauty,Delta Dawn, Tatoo, Little Dipper, Blue Ice,Popo, Jason and Kate or little doll. I am not real picky.I guess I need my Have Hosta list on my page.Thanks

Bookmark   May 17, 2007 at 10:37AM
jennie_in_mt(z3 MT)

I have several varieties of hosta also and would be interested in trading. I am particularly looking for Stain Glass, Blue Mouse Ears, and Red October. If I can't locate those I would love Fair Maiden and Pilgrim.

I have Wide Brim, Sum & Substance, Krossa Regal, Blue Mammoth, Honeybells, Frances Williams, Blue Cadet (a mini), Whirlwind, Samuel Blue, Love Pat, Royal Standard, Tokudama Flavocircinalis, Gold Standard. I also have Invincible and Antioch, though I do not believe they are ready to divide.

Interested??

Bookmark   May 23, 2007 at 1:51PM
Mariah969

Any one up for trading Hostas?? I know these posts are old.
Washington Heights, Milwaukee
Laura

Bookmark   June 24, 2013 at 2:07PM
happytomato2008(wis 3)

Laura - Mariah969...... I will do a Hosta trade with you! Send an e-mail and we can chat. Thanks, Judy

Bookmark   July 8, 2013 at 8:10AM
More Discussions
WANTED: these Hostas
Hosta Liberty Brim cup Bridegroom Sultana Lakeside...
flyingsqurrial
HAVE: hosta fragrant bouquet and fried bananas
give suggestions as to what you have like wolverine,...
karen1earthangel
HAVE: Lots of quality plants
looking for large trades, I have quite a few hostas...
flyingsquirral
wanted: wanted: maekawa
Anybody have this species Hosta?
netcub
WANTED: Hosta seeds have Japanese morning glory seeds.
I am new to hostas. I have a home now with a large...
arktropicals
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™