HAVE: Secret Trade 2008 WooHoo!

minnow(6 Western North Carolina)May 21, 2008

I got my name last night at 1:52 AM, so I am out this morning digging for my secret trader! As soon as I am finished I will be wrapping & packaging. This will be a first for me to get mine out first. Without doubt, I know that my package will be a welcomed sight on someones porch by Saturday! AS soon as I saw the e-mail I was speculating on who I would get. The person turned out to be someone that got my name a few years ago. Well back to the gardens to choose & pick who will be dug up!

TTFN!

Elizabeth

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pandora(Z5 OH)

Oh, that is so good you know what to send.

How come so many of you here no longer have lists????? (At least say, I tend to like minis or jumbos.)

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 12:41PM
tkzone7(z7 AR)

I couldn't believe that I had something on hand for the name I got. My list is small (darn moving in the middle of winter) so it was a shock!

I should get mine ready on Sunday and mail on Monday. Hopefully, if the rain isn't bad.

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 1:15PM
daisy_me(Z6b IL)

Yes, by now you should have received your e-mail with your secret swap recipient. I was up a little late last night. :-)

(Just a warning to mine, I haven't updated my list yet but will by Friday night)

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 9:35PM
metull(z5b IL)

This is my first secret trade and I am so excited but I have a question. Can we include things other than Hosta in our box. My secret buddy has a huge list of hosta that they already have. I do have one hosta that is on their want list I plan to send but would like to put something else in the box also.

Thank you
Melanie

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 8:17PM
daisy_me(Z6b IL)

Oh yes, all garden related items are OK to include: Hosta companion plants, garden ornaments, garden tools, gift certificates, etc., are all welcome. :-)

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 8:59PM
mareas(OR Zone 8)

WooHoo ~ my secret partners list was an excuse to buy 2 eyes of a new hosta to share!
Thanks Daisy.

Bookmark   May 27, 2008 at 11:05AM
More Discussions
wanted: wanted: maekawa
Anybody have this species Hosta?
netcub
WANTED: have halcyon hostas to trade for other hostas i dont hav
let me know if u need haylcon...I have several...
steeltowninwv
HAVE: hosta "milky way"
Mom wants a show garden like mine. I really don't want...
katshostas
HAVE: Lots of quality plants
looking for large trades, I have quite a few hostas...
flyingsquirral
WANTED: hosta Trade
I can't believe that I have not one Hosta that people...
flowergazer
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™