I recieved this plant in the mail the other day and it seemed very healthy. I left it in the intial pot for 5 hours before I had time to transplant. When I returned the plant was looking unhealthy. I transplanted it and waited a day leaving it in a window with a little bit of sun. Today this is what the plant looks like:
It is wilting quite a bit. I gave it a decent amount of water, but it is still wilting. I don't think it would suffer from any type of water induced root rot in this short period of time. It is currently in partial shade on my front steps.
What do you think is wrong with it? I am considering plucking off some leaves and seeing if that helps. Is it unwise to take a cutting at this point? I was considering this in case the main plant dies. Thanks.