Let's Go Patriots!!

don_in_coloradoJanuary 19, 2014

This afternoon, I'm a Patriots fan; Beat the Broncos PLEASE!! Maybe then I can forget I'm in Broncos Country for five freakin' minutes!

Don B.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnywood 5aChazyNY

Not a chance GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Bookmark   January 19, 2014 at 3:18PM
dgregory_so.cntrl.IL_zone6a

Let's go Patriots!

Payton Manning as quarterback against my DH's beloved Seahawks in the Super Bowl could be disappointing :-P

Go 'hawks!

Deb

Bookmark   January 19, 2014 at 3:53PM
Babka NorCal 9b

Go Peyton! Go Niners!

-Babka

Bookmark   January 19, 2014 at 4:17PM
bernd ny zone5(5)

Brady and the Patriots started way too late and will not make it. Sorry!

Bookmark   January 19, 2014 at 5:55PM
bkay2000

Don, be glad you don't live in Dallas. No better than the Cowboys have been the last several years, it's all you hear from June till Christmas (or until they get beat out). You would think the press would get interested in the basketball team, the baseball team or the hockey team. But, nooooo.... It's all Cowboys all the time.

You finally get used to it and ignore it. At least, most of the time.

bk

Bookmark   January 19, 2014 at 7:47PM
beverlymnz4

Seriously, I don't want to here anyone complaining about their football team winning too many games. Think about it. Its like some one complaining about it being too hot in January.

I've been in Minny too long.

Bookmark   January 19, 2014 at 9:23PM
don_in_colorado

Guess I'll have to root for the Broncos. The Seahawks aren't an option for me. Gloating turns me off, bigtime. And boy, do the Seahawks gloat. Worst winners I've ever seen, this current team.

Sooo (clears throat).....GO BRONCOS!!

Bev, being a Chargers fan, I've never even HEARD of someone complaining about my team winning too MANY games... well, maybe a Raiders fan or two, in between prison stints. OH!! (RIMSHOT)...

My team is long gone, I just am hoping for a good Superbowl, really. May the best team win.

It actually CAN get too hot in Dallas in January, huh BKay? ; )

Cheers!
Don B.

Bookmark   January 20, 2014 at 5:24AM
hostafreak

Sorry,Don,I am not a fan of Tom Terrific. After watching those games yesterday,I think Seattle better watch out! That was a bad game for the NFC. Phil

Bookmark   January 20, 2014 at 11:30AM
dgregory_so.cntrl.IL_zone6a

I'd say that the 12th man, or gloating as Don called it, is all they've had to cheer the fans up in the last few years. No worries, the Broncos will most likely hand the Seahawks their rears in short order...

35 years ago DH chose to pick a team besides "duh" Bears or St Louis (previously Cardinals), which all his buddies are split between because of our location. Believe me, there isn't enough room to swing a stick without hitting an annoying Bears or Rams fan, sheesh :-)

Sorry I replied in the first place...the Super Bowl is just a good excuse for me to pig out on snacks ;-)

Bookmark   January 20, 2014 at 12:46PM
bernd ny zone5(5)

And imagine that many of these guys playing so rough will have health issues in the future, not only from multiple concussions. Plus all that money most players are making will be gone a few years after they leave, due to poor ('professional') financial advice and overspending. It seems to be a sad story to me. It is healthier to garden with hostas.

Bookmark   January 20, 2014 at 2:09PM
don_in_colorado

Heck with it all, I'm watching Puppy Bowl X on Animal Planet. GO PUPPIES!!!

Bookmark   January 20, 2014 at 9:54PM
More Discussions
Anyone get Flickr photos to work?
I've read through the attempts at getting photos to...
funnthsun z7A - Southern VA
New pictures
For anyone interested in going over to Hallsons gardens...
almosthooked
josephines123 z5 ON Canada
Better then 'June'
When making out your order list, you might want to...
DelawareDonna Zone 7A
Anyone wanna do Leaf shots? Hosta 'Dream Queen'
Who needs slo-poke 'Thunderbolt'? fwiw, hh
hostahillbilly
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™