growing holy basil or tusil indoor
I m trying to grow the Holy Basil Plant in my house. Due to cold weather, I m growing the plant as indoor plant. Recently I bought the plant light from Walmart to use as an artificial Sunlight. But I have a problem with this indoor plant (Holy Basil or Ocimum Sanctum). Recently I noticed couple of worms in the Pot. I m really scared of these worms. And also sometimes, I notice, some insects on the plant.
1) Is there any spray to kill these worms and insects with out harming the plant?
2) where can I buy the spray?
3) Will the spray be harmful to people if we smell the same air in the house?
4) Also Is there any fertilizer for the holy Basil to grow well as an indoor plant.
5) What is the name of the fertilizer?
Please let me know.