Some really old pictures from way back when.

silverkelt(Z5b/Southern Maine)August 15, 2012

These are before 3 more kids and two moves.. I honestly lost a # of pictures from this time from like 2005-2007 becuase a computer crashed, I back up kids pictures but lost alot of my garden pictures.

Even before I joined , or heard of gardenweb (I had a wonderful 28.8 k modem connection back then) I liked daylilies, I had probably a hundred, most of these I never took with me with my moves, and the rest ended up at my moms house. I wish now I kept the pictures on backups.. I only have a few left from back then.

Barbara Mitchell..

Love Gift..

Country Melody..

Princton Silkly

Good Ol Strawberry Candy,

Moonlight Masquerade

A minature Siloam June Bug.. I had like 20 siloams.. but sorry all those pics are gone..

Karen Carpenter..

and this is going to kill me.. as I dont remember the name.. someone must recognize it.

This all started becuase Celeste posted nile plum, a daylily I had back then.. but didnt have a picture for it.

Feel free to post some of your old ones that you grew back when..

Thanks for letting me remember a less responsible time in my life ! HA, life was grand , even if my commute to work wasnt.

Silverkelt

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mizellie(z7 Al)

I do love those pinks silverkelt! like the daylilies, the photos are gone along with the pics...Sorry! Ellie

Bookmark   August 15, 2012 at 8:37PM
avedon_gw

I love these, but it figures since I gravitate toward simpler forms. Love Princeton Silky, for it's a winner in our garden; didn't see much of Strawberry Candy since I was gone in June, but it is a "wax and wane" bloomer here, so maybe it was in "wane" mode. Your other pinks are pretty, and I like the purple. Avedon

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 7:42PM
mantis__oh

Your last one looks a bit like a picture of Strutter's Ball in which the camera produced a too reddish pic (not uncommon).

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 9:02PM
hostabff

Moonlight Masquerade is quite lovely.

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 10:45AM
More Discussions
Clean up and beautify Garden Web!
You can add an extension to your browser for Firefox...
Brad KY
Cures for Cabin Fever!
It has been too long this winter we are having!! Too...
Cindy zone 6a
Need some serious Daylily help
We are upgrading the front of the house with new railings...
msskriss
"Debugging" New Dayliles
Last year I ordered some dayliles online I think may...
antlil
Looking better...Knee and Spring's Arrival
January 10th, while walking across a level floor, carrying...
organic_kitten
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™