Trying again for R's.

mizellie(z7 Al)August 14, 2012

Tried once so now I'll try again...Ellie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

ELLIE: You have really got a bunch of beauties.I rally like the second one alot, and RICTER and ROSE FEVER. I have rose fever, too, but it wasn't as pretty as yours.And was rather small bloom this year, too.

jean

Bookmark   August 14, 2012 at 6:38PM
celeste(zone 4 NH)

I tried to do a post on here tonight TWICE and things froze up when I hit 'preview'. Now I'm thinking maybe I won't preview it, just hit 'send' and hope for the best.
Isn't it frustrating when you've gone through all the time & trouble of doing a picture post and then you lose everything?
Anyway...I especially like Rachelle Agin and Royal Butterfly. Then there's something about Ribbons and Curls that draws me in...I like that one too.

Celeste

Bookmark   August 14, 2012 at 7:35PM
avedon_gw

The heat is on again and everything is turning brown once more, so it's great to see pretty flowers. I especially like Reason For Treason, Ribbons And Curls, Ricter, and Royal Butterfly. Thanks for sharing, Ellie. Avedon

Bookmark   August 14, 2012 at 7:46PM
organic_kitten(8)

Lots of beautiful ones. I always like Reason for Treason and Romanian Rendesvous, and Ribbons and curls and Rainbow Spangles are very pretty too. Your last "R", Sabine Baur (couldn't resist:)) is a favorite too.
kay

Bookmark   August 14, 2012 at 8:42PM
shive(6b TN)

Rachelle Agin is a really pretty pink, and I like Ransom Note a lot!

Debra

Bookmark   August 15, 2012 at 12:44AM
mizellie(z7 Al)

Jean, Rose Fever has always been a good one for me. Moles or voles got my Ricter last year and Debra was kind to send me more of it. Thank you Debra..

Celeste, I tried to answer this post last night and finally gave up. It is Frustrating when you try to post and can't. Rachelle Agin was new to me last year. I really like it too and Royal Butterfly is a little older..

Avedon, Ribbons And Curls is a favorite here..reason For Treason is very dependable and Ricter is a really pretty color...to me!!

Kay..you caught me...LOL!! I didn't realize I had done that until I posted. Hehehe! I didn't miz my p's & Q's, just my R's & S's..

Debra, fortunatly, Ransome Note was one of my keepers. I like it too and Rachelle Agin didn't bloom that well..not settled in I guess but she sure was pretty..

Thank you all...Ellie

Bookmark   August 15, 2012 at 9:12PM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

Great ones for this letter! I love RAINBOW EYES, REASON FOR TREASON and ROSE FEVER.

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 2:06PM
mantis__oh

Sabine Baur is wonderful here, with high bud count.

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 4:21PM
mizellie(z7 Al)

Rita, those are some of the R's that am keeping. I've gotten rid of about 250, so far..

Mantis, i do love Sabine Baur.. Not only the budcount but she makes pretty babies...

Thanks ladies...Ellie

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 9:40PM
Waitforspring(6 MA)

Rachelle Agin is my favorite in this beautiful bunch.
Val

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 6:19PM
mizellie(z7 Al)

Val, this is my first year for blooms on Rachele Agin. I do like the bloom and I'm not sure yet about the plant habit. She's a nice medium pink which is my favorite..Thanks for replying!! Ellie

Bookmark   August 19, 2012 at 9:45PM
More Discussions
Spiders in the garden.
I was thinking maybe we could do a post with everyone's...
Billi
NOIDS! The last alphabet post!
This has been fun! Now alot of us have to wait for...
sherrygirl zone5
Blooms...I need blooms....Winter is too long!
Have to have a few just to get by Front area Then the...
organic_kitten
Marvelous "M" daylilies, let's see them!
It's time for the M daylilies and I actually have a...
sherrygirl zone5
24/7 daylilies in year 2
I tried the following varieties. Key Largo Moon Kokomo...
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™