Question About Transplanting Daylilies
I have some daylilies that need to be moved, some I need to repot for awhile until I rework a bed and some in pots that need to be planted. Can I do this now or should I wait until it cools off? I am in east Texas - it is in the mid 90's and still hot but not bad. At least 94 doesnt seem bad to me after last summer of 105 daily for 3 months......I still have 3 blooming - Beautiful Edgings, Amber Spyglass and Ultraviolet Mood has a big bloom scape. Thanks for any advice!