HAVE: Rooted Hoya Cuttings

karyn1(7a)May 8, 2012

I have a few small rooted hoya cuttings, H. retusa, H. pubicalyx Royal Hawaiian and H. macgillivrayi. I also have what I think is H. carnosa varigata but some of the foliage is rounded instead of tapered. I also have several starts of Ceropegia linearis available. I would like to trade for succulents, caudiciforms or hoyas that I don't have. Please post here as emails have a habit of ending up in my spam folder.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
snowdogmama(high mountain desert Zone 5)

I have succulents that I could trade. aloe, haw, jade, normal colored pagoda, calico kitten, Aeoniums. and others that I cant think of the name of right now. any of those interest you? Are there any you are especially looking for?

Bookmark   May 12, 2012 at 12:46AM
karyn1(7a)

Sorry the hoyas are gone. Only ceropegias left.

Bookmark   May 22, 2012 at 12:59PM
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Hi Karyn,

I'm curious if by C. linearis you mean what's aka C. woodii. I did a search for it & images were very mixed w/ that of C. woodii. If it's NOT C. woodii, I'd be interested, I can swap you the C. woodii variant w/ arrow shaped leaves (instead of heart shaped); I've posted pix of the different shaped leaves either at C&S, Houseplants or Hoya Forum, I forget which.

Also have cuttings of C. sandersonii to swap (which hasn't ever bloomed for me, but could & is a cool looking bloom).

(PG) Karen

Bookmark   May 24, 2012 at 5:59PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanted: Hoya obovata!
I would really love to have a few nice sized cuttings...
flower.baby
HAVE: Rooted Hoya Cuttings
I have ROOTED cuttings of the following: hoya carnosa...
aurorawa
WANTED: Epiphyllum German Empress for hoya
looking for good trade of Epiphyllum German Empress,...
suetran1
HAVE: Christmas Cactus for Hoyas
I have 14 or 15 different Christmas cactus I would...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
WANTED: Shepherdii and/or Chelsea
Update: Got Shepherdii, so now am looking for Chelsea...
mare2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™