HAVE: i have a few cuttings for newbies

amber_m(5)May 18, 2013

i have lacunosa snow caps and ruby sue, also have a pure green lacunosa and what i believe is lacunosa pink silver... i know they are very common but if anyone is starting out and wants a cutting of any of these please let me know... i also have some small rooted plants of carnosa KQ and KP... and i can probably do a cutting or two of my bella... i think thats all i have right now that is big enough for cuttings... i was blessed to recieve a lot of cuttings last year because i was a newbie, and im still kinda in the same boar as last year, i know how great it is to have someone want to share with you, so im trying to pay forward for last year, im just sorry i dont have more to offer yet...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amber_m(5)

i can also probably do a fungii cutting and i had a chunk of cv. mathilde break off my mother plant so i could do that one too...

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 6:55PM
JGW3(7)

Amber,
That's pretty awesome of you. I've just got into plants and recently started looking at Hoya's. So far it's been all about succulents. Are any of the ones your offering the type you can trellis and grow upwards? I don't really have a good place to hand a plant.
John

Bookmark   May 31, 2013 at 10:14PM
amber_m(5)

im sorry, they have all been spoken for... when i have more to offer ill post again

Bookmark   June 1, 2013 at 11:07AM
JGW3(7)

No worries Amber. Still have to say very nice of you to offer them up to folks. I have just started looking at Hoya's, I have been hanging out over in the succulent forum. I think the best part of all of this is how people seem so willing to help!
John

Bookmark   June 3, 2013 at 7:50AM
Mykel02

Hello just want to ask, Do you still have some cuttings to spare?

Bookmark   October 7, 2013 at 2:54AM
jessie1754(9)

Hi am am so new at this . Hope I am doing this rite. But want to ask if you have any more cuttings to part with. If so please let me know. Thanks and God bless.

Bookmark   November 3, 2013 at 12:50AM
Corey87

Is it possible to get any cuttings still?

Bookmark   June 29, 2014 at 7:34PM
fuzzy57(5-MO)

do you by any chance have any cuttings available as i am a newbie just trying to get started

Bookmark   July 10, 2014 at 1:26AM
More Discussions
WANTED: H. lauterbachii cutting
I would love to trade for a cutting of H. lauterbachii. I...
Dorydl
WANTED: Hoya cuttings
I just read the by-laws of posting here and realized...
Alchemist1
WANTED: Hoya carnosa
Is there anyone who would like a sell a very, very...
ponytail_grower
HAVE: Hoya kentiana
I have rooted cuttings of Hoya kentiana. I'm interested...
ms_minnamouse
HAVE: Rooted Hoya Cuttings
I have ROOTED cuttings of the following: hoya carnosa...
aurorawa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™